Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HIM Program Handbook

Hello HIM Students!  It has been a VERY long time since I have posted to this blog and I am going to try to get back to monthly posts.  Why have I been absent for so long?  The biggest reason was because I was so busy preparing for our CAHIIM accreditation visit on July 30/31.  Thanks to all of you who participated in the student panel for the visit!  The other reason is that sometimes I just can't think of anything to write about!  It is kind of like being a student who has to think of a topic for a research paper - sometimes that is the hardest part!  You can relate, right?


Today I do have something important to share with you.  I have created  an HIM Program Orientation / Handbook.  I am going to be emailing it to all of you existing students, and going forward I will send it to all new students who are just starting out.  I truly hope you will take the time to read the whole handbook - I just did and it only took me 20  minutes.  I want you to know all of the details in this handbook.  You probably know most of it - but I don't want you to miss a thing!  After you review the handbook, please let me know if you have any questions.


As Fall Term 1 is coming to an end soon, I hope you are all having a great semester.  Term 2 starts soon on October 26.  Be sure you are registered!


Have a great day!
Cindy Edgerton
HIM Program Director

No comments :

Post a Comment