Wednesday, December 4, 2013

HIM Weekly Wednesday - AHIMA Student Academy

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! I hope you all had an enjoyable and relaxing Thanksgiving.
Today I bring you a fantastic opportunity from AHIMA. Each fall at the AHIMA Convention they offer a Student Academy. This year they recorded all of the presentations and they are offering them to you for free! You can pick and choose which presentations you would like to listen to - or be really ambitious and listen to them all! I hope you are as excited as I am about the topics covered in these presentations. Really good stuff! The quality is really good and I think it would be so beneficial for you all to take the time to view these. I know you are all busy - but how about viewing just one each week? Most only last about 20 minutes.
Simply visit the AHIMA Student Academy and then enter this for the member number required: 0463379.
Enjoy! And I welcome any feedback about them once you have had a chance to view them!
Cindy Glewwe, M.Ed., RHIA
Director, Health Information Management Program
Charter Oak State College
55 Paul J. Manafort Drive
New Britain, CT 06053
(Ph.) 860-515-3833
cglewwe@charteroak.edu

No comments :

Post a Comment